Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ninja 250R

I've been looking into getting a motorcycle following my recent acquisition of my M-Class license, and I've near fallen in love with the Kawasaki Ninja 250R. It has amazing style, great performance, light weight, and no more power than I need at my stage of motorcycle experience. These babies fit like a glove. I went into two or three dealerships last Tuesday and sat on a few, and it was amazing how form fitting they are for a person of my stature. Some say these bikes are more or less "chick bikes" because they've seen a girl or two on one, but if they're saying that in the sense that it is a beginner bike, then sure. It's all I need in the terms of power, and the gas efficiency combined with low purchase price fits my budget very nicely. I'm looking forward to getting a 2009-2011 model year.

Picture is of the Ninja 250R in the color preferred:



Update: 61 miles per gallon... Delicious.

Laugh of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment